The Phynart smart home action will help you control all Phynart devices via Google Home. Phynart offers Sirius switchboard controllers where in switches can be controlled via Google Home. Phynart offers smart plugs where any device connected to the plug can be controlled via Google Home. Important things : - It is necessary for users to create a Phynart account, add devices to a location before linking the Google Home action with that user account for seamless voice control. - It is preferable to rename all devices by giving them unique names to have a smooth and seamless voice experience. Here are some common commands you can use with a Google Home device to control your smart home devices:
"Ok Google, turn on the living room lights."
"Hey Google, dim the kitchen lights to 50%."
"Ok Google, turn off all the lights." Steps to follow:
1. Users need to create a Phynart account.
2. Users need to create a location.
3. Users need to add Phynart devices to the location.
4. Users need to enable the Phynart smart home action on the Google Home app.
5. Users need to login using the Phynart user account credentials for successful linking.
6. Once the account is linked, device discovery will start where Google Home will discover devices configured via the Phynart app.
7. After discovery is complete a list of devices users can control their devices via voice.
8. All Phynart devices can also be added to groups/rooms and routines for Automations.
The Voice App Perf consolidates all the metrics of the Google Assistant and Alexa voice app stores. You can evaluate and compare all the apps on the market and also track your competitors’ trends and developments.