Sleep Sounds Radio lets you reproduce relaxing audio tracks to help you concentrate, study or fall asleep. To add this skill on your Alexa Routines, please do the following: 1. Enable this Alexa skill.
2. On Alexa app, navigate to Routines.
3. Click + to add a new routine.
4. Click + for "When this happens" and choose one.
5. Click + for "Add action" and choose "Skills".
6. Choose "Your Skills".
7. Select this skill.
8. Click Next.
9. Choose Device to perform the routine to.
10. Click Save.
The Voice App Perf consolidates all the metrics of the Google Assistant and Alexa voice app stores. You can evaluate and compare all the apps on the market and also track your competitors’ trends and developments.