This skill helps you to memorize the Quran by repetition, it is a known way to be effective and easy. It uses Minshawi Moalem, which is a scholar reading the verse of the Quran, then students repeating after him. There are two levels in the skill.
1. Level 1: Surah Fatiha + Surrah 144 to Surah 99
2. Level 2: Juz 30 + Surah Fatiha How should I use the skill?
1. Play level one every day for 1-2 months
2. You will notice after sometime the two mnoths mark that you are completing the Surahs with the reciter.
3. After you feel you have a good grasp of the Surahs, start level 2.
4. Play level 2 for a month or two and repeat the step number 2 with the new Surahs.
5. After you feel you memorized Juz 30, now it is time to go to a teacher to formally start learning. How to start the skill:
1. To start say: "Alexa, start memorize quran"
2. Alexa will ask you which level do you want then store this value. Next time you start the skill it will just start playing the chosen level without asking.
3. If you want to reset your choice, say: "Alexa, ask memorize Quran to reset" Note: A great idea is to use Alexa Routine to schedule the levels to run every day in the morning and the evening. To do that, just run the skill once to choose your level, then create the routine to start the level. Then at the specified time it will star Quran without asking you again. Disclaimer: The skill content (the played Quran) is in Arabic.
The Voice App Perf consolidates all the metrics of the Google Assistant and Alexa voice app stores. You can evaluate and compare all the apps on the market and also track your competitors’ trends and developments.