Rain Noise on the Tent is a skill that helps you improve memory and concentration by listening to some sounds To add this skill on your Alexa Routines, please do the following: 1. Enable this "Rain Noise on the Tent" Alexa skill.
2. On Alexa app, navigate to Routines.
3. Click + to add a new routine.
4. Click + for "When this happens" and choose one.
5. Click + for "Add action" and choose "Skills".
6. Choose "Your Skills".
7. Select "Rain Noise on the Tent".
8. Click Next.
9. Choose Device to perform the routine to.
10. Click Save.
The Voice App Perf consolidates all the metrics of the Google Assistant and Alexa voice app stores. You can evaluate and compare all the apps on the market and also track your competitors’ trends and developments.