TechZone offers the most complete smart home experience controlling by voice with Google Assistant. Control the lighting and other devices in your home without using your hands. Just say it and TechZone will. 1. Download the “Smart Life by TechZone” application from Google Play or iOS App Store.
2. Open the application and register a new account or log in if you already have one.
3. Turn on the TechZone devices and connect them with the “Smart Life by TechZone” application
4. Download the Google Home App from Google Play or iOS App Store and connect Google Assistant with the Google Home app
5. Search for “Smart Life by TechZone” and enter the account username
6. Activate the “Smart Life by TechZone” action and enter username and password on the link page.
7. The configuration is complete. Test your devices using Google Assistant. Some examples of command:
• Ok Google, turn on the living room light
• Ok Google, turn off the living room light
• Ok Google, lower the brightness of the living room light
• Ok Google, Adjust the brightness of the lounge light to 20
• Ok Google, turn the bedroom light green
• Ok Google, put the bedroom light in cold white
The Voice App Perf consolidates all the metrics of the Google Assistant and Alexa voice app stores. You can evaluate and compare all the apps on the market and also track your competitors’ trends and developments.