If you have own a Google Home Hub, you can now access your Smartlab using your voice by saying "Google, show my front door camera. Before setup Google with Smartlab camera, make sure your Smartlab camera is online and updated to the latest firmware. Then enable Smartlab Action in Google app or ask Google to enable the action by saying "Google, enable Smartlab Action" and you will be directed to link your Smartlab with your Google account. You can view live feed and listen to the audio from your using Google Home Hub. This will also work with shared users, so anyone with access to the camera can connect to Smartlab using Google Home Hub. Note that you will not be able to view recorded footage. Some example commands are:
• “OK Google, show me [camera name] on [casting device name]”
• “OK Google, show my [camera name] on [casting device name]”
• “OK Google, show the [camera name] on [casting device name]”
• “OK Google, show [camera name] on [casting device name]” Note: You can substitute "OK Google" with "Hey Google". Say the following to stop viewing your camera’s live stream:
• “OK Google, stop” Say the following to determine the state of your camera:
• "OK Google, is [camera name] on?" Say the following to turn on your camera:
• "OK Google, turn on [camera name]" Currently the Smartlab Action doesn't work with Fire TV Stick device.
The Voice App Perf consolidates all the metrics of the Google Assistant and Alexa voice app stores. You can evaluate and compare all the apps on the market and also track your competitors’ trends and developments.