You can simply ask Alexa to control your device connected to your Xenon Smart Socket. After connecting Alexa to your products in a few simple steps:
1. Download our “Xenon Smart” app in app market then register an account (or log in directly if you already have an account);
2. Configure our devices in “Xenon Smart” app and change appropriate name for your devices;
3. Enable “Xenon Smart” skill on Alexa app, you'll be navigated to the login page, follow the instructions on the page to complete linking;
4. Tell Echo "Alexa, discover my devices". Wait for Echo to say “Search complete”;
5. Now all setup is finished. You can enjoy the voice control on your home devices like these:
“Alexa, turn on the bedroom light.”
“Alexa, turn off the bedroom light.”
“Alexa, set the temperature to 70."
The Voice App Perf consolidates all the metrics of the Google Assistant and Alexa voice app stores. You can evaluate and compare all the apps on the market and also track your competitors’ trends and developments.