Control all your home electronics with Eddy Voice Remote. Say "What are my Activities?" To get a list of activities to perform or say, "Watch TV" To perform the sequential button presses defined on the companion website. Control Multiple Controllers by saying the Room name after the action, for instance say, "Watch TV in Living Room" to call the activity of "Watch TV."
Eddy Bridge can be used for the following:
Roku, Android, HDMI CEC commands, Wake on Lan commands and Apple Home Kit Integration.
Disclaimer: Eddy Voice Remote may not suitable for all ages.
What can you say?
There are 8 core commands you can say:
1. What are my Activities?
2. Call Activity by name, such as :
Watch TV On or Increase Volume or Turn on Audio
3. What are my Channels? 4. Change Channels, by saying
Go to ABC or Go to Fox Channel
5. Press any button on your device, such as:
Press Volume button on my Soundbar or
Press Volume button on my Soundbar 5 Times
6. What are my Rooms? 7. What is my current room? 8. Change rooms to Living Room
You need to have a compatible controller. The compatible controllers are:
* Global Cache iTach Series (IP2IR, IP2SL, IP2IR-P, IP2SL-P, WF2SL, and WF2IR)
* Global Cache Flex Series (IP, IP-P, and WF)
* Global Cache GC-100 Series (06, 12, 18, 18R)
* Zmote V2 * Zmote Pro * TiVO
* Direct TV
* Panasonic TV
The following devices require Raspberry PI running Eddy Bridge:
* Android Devices using ADB
* Roku Devices
* Broadlink RM3
* HDMI CEC commands
* Wake on Lan magic packet
* Apple Homekit
To use this skill, you need to have an active account on eddy.tinyelectrons.com; You will setup and configure the compatible controllers and devices. Once all the devices and controllers are setup, you will use the website to create activities and channels, and finally you will need to use the website to configure Scenes.
The Voice App Perf consolidates all the metrics of the Google Assistant and Alexa voice app stores. You can evaluate and compare all the apps on the market and also track your competitors’ trends and developments.